Before using our website https://music.school (“Website”) and any of our Services please read this Notice and cookies. By using the Services, including performing any activity at our Website, you signify your agreement to comply with these Notice and our cookies.
By visiting our website without changing your settings, you agree to receive all cookies and other data collection tools; however, if you do not accept the use of these cookies, you can change your cookie settings at any time by following the instructions below.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a certain webpage or use certain application. Cookies are then sent back to the originating webpage on each subsequent visit, or to another webpage that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are widely used in order to make our Website to work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to us.
For more information about cookies please visit https://allaboutcookies.org
There are two broad categories of cookies:
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. Cookies may tell us, for example, whether you have visited Website before or whether you are a new visitor. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
- There are two broad categories of cookies:
- first party cookies, served directly by us to your computer or mobile device;
- third party cookies, which are served by a third party on our behalf. We may use third party cookies for functionality, performance/analytics, advertising/tracking and social media purposes.
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. Some cookies are session cookies, meaning that they are stored only temporarily during a browsing session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are persistent cookies, meaning that they are saved on your computer or mobile device for a fixed period and are not deleted when browser is closed. They can be used by School website to recognize your computer or mobile device when you open your browser and browse the Internet again.
- enable, facilitate and streamline the functioning of and your access to Website;
- track traffic flow and patterns of travel in connection with the Website;
- understand the total number of visitors to our Website on an ongoing basis and the types of internet browsers (e.g. Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer) and operating systems (e.g. Windows or Mac OS) used by our visitors;
- monitor the performance of our Website and continually improve it;
- customize and enhance your online experience.
What types of cookies do we use?
The types of cookies used by us and our partners can be classified into one of five categories, namely 'cookies necessary for essential purposes', 'functionality cookies', 'performance and analytics cookies', 'advertising and tracking cookies', and 'social media cookies'. We have set out some further information about each category, and the purposes of the cookies we and third parties set in the following table.